"Target Practice" "Target Practice"

What a fucking waste...

"He was a goth," said Allan Mosay.
"He had no friends," Mosay said. "He didn't communicate."

"He often wore "a big old black trench coat," she said, and drew pictures of skeletons. "He talked about death all the time."

This guy was disturbed...he had issues, he was a loner. He shouldn't have been so fucking stupid to kill those people. He should have slit his wrist instead. Or he could have just been normal and stopped blaming the world for his mistakes and problems and taken responsibility for his own actions. He could have joined a gym and get a girlfriend! He made this cartoon like 4 or 5 months before the shooting didn't he? That means he was planning it :O

America FUCK YEAH America FUCK YEAH

BAND-AIDS!!! F*U*C*K YEA!!!!!!!!!

Great movie!!! I hope it wins an award man! That was F*U*C*K*I*N FUNNY!!!!!

Fiberoptic-Ninja responds:

ta man...if you have msn add me and i'll send ya the song

Folly of Cake Dropping Folly of Cake Dropping

Brought a tear to my eye :'(

That was a great movie!!! You are an awsom artist!!! It was a great movie and I'm glad I watched it. Make more movies because they rule!!!!!! Once again, it brought a tear to my eye because i know how that guy feels :( its so horrible when u drop a cake!!! Great Job.

Falling Choices Falling Choices

Very nice job man!

That was a great laugh and it was just great!!! I VOTE 5 AND REVEIW 10!!!

Windows ME Windows ME

that is kewl

that is mad!

Camcorder simulator #1 Camcorder simulator #1

w00t...all my 5's belong to this...

"Oh Saviour!
Through your efforts and others' of equal kind heart, this submission has been Protected!"
Hehehehehe....thats what it says! i liked it! oh and thanks for the protect point! i usually blam stuff but i liked this...but i cant seem to get over 300.234123424134 :(